Coach Todd Dodge won 7 state championships during his legendary career as a high school coach in Texas. He finished his coaching career winning three straight championships at Austin Westlake.
Coach Dodge has a great reputation for developing quarterbacks and in the video below he discusses quarterback expectations.
He is a brief overview of what he discusses:
1. Must be an accurate passer
2. Must be a positive leader
– be an encourager not a discourager
3. Must be confident
– wants the responsibility of playing QB
4. Must be willing to invest endless hours learning the position
5. Must be coachable
The clip below is taken from Coach Dodge’s complete QB training course. For more information regarding that course clink the following link: Training a Championship QB